- The Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity | Serves as a nexus for research on dyslexia and is a leading source of advocacy and information to better the lives of people with dyslexia
- International Dyslexia Association | Nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals with dyslexia, their families, and the communities that support them.
- Learning Disabilities Association of America | Offers parent support, information and referral network, legislation, etc.
- National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD)
- National Institutes of Health | National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Bright Solutions for Dyslexia, Inc. | Latest research, free webcast videos, symptoms, testing, teaching, myths, and seminars
- Being Dyslexic | Dyslexia information, inspiration, advice, and support
- Disabled Travelers | Understanding and overcoming learning disabilities in children